Extreme high power drone with highest climb rate
Our Gemo-Copter is a prototype and provides an extreme climb rate of more than 40 m/s or 140 km/h. Gemo comes from Latin and means roar / scream.
Anyone who has seen and heard this high power drone, knows why. This high power drone was precisely calculated in advance during development and later progressively further optimized. Without preliminary studies and analyzes the development of such an extreme drone is difficult feasible and time-consuming.
photo: Dirk Brunner; Lizenz: CC BY SA 3.0
Values other drones for comparison:
- DJI Phantom 3 maximum climb rate 5 m/s or 18 km/h and maximum horizontal speed 16 m/s or 58 km/h.
- DJI Inspire 1 maximum climb rate 5 m/s or 18 km/h and maximum horizontal speed 22 m/s bzw. 79 km/h
Values of the high power drone (Gemo-Copter):
- climb rate: over 40 m/s or 140 km/h
- acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h (vertical): far below 2 s
- duration to reach 100 meters above the ground from the hover: 2,8 s
- maximum acceleration: 3,6 g or 35 m/s2
- take off weight: 923 g
- maximum power: 2.250 Watt
- power to weight ratio: 2438 W/kg
- BMW Williams FW27 Formula One: 1150 W/kg
- Ferrari LaFerrari: 447 W/kg
If you need a high power drone with extreme properties please contact me. I will support you with the research and development of drones with special properties. Whether high altitude, extreme speeds or other issues.